Thursday, March 23, 2017
1. We don't have any chaplains in this area. I do know of one minister that goes to the jail to minister, he only does this on his own time and not for emergency situations.
2.When a disaster happens the Red Cross and Salvation Army Ministers and Social Workers step in to access each situation and help where they can.
Monday, February 20, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Thursday, February 2, 2017
1. The skills I maintain are easy going, good Listener, and allot of experiences.
2. The skills I lack are education and Bible learning.
3. I will seek to improve by checking out books at the library and online learning. Also, getting out in the community and volunteering.
4. Church Qualifications: To be of a calling, that we do what is right and live fruitful lives.
Friday, January 20, 2017
1 A Pastor of a small church in Riverside, California. At a young age he had the gift of communication, I watched as his small church grow, it grew so fast they had to put speakers
outside to service his followers, he made a difference in my life and many others.
2. I believe they have for years I had several people accuse me of being righteous I took it as an insult, till I learned it was a good thing now I am proud to be called.
3. One night, I lived a state away from Oregon, I had a dream to pack up and leave and go back to Oregon, I believed this came from God. The next morning I left it was a
7-8 hour drive. When I arrived at a friends house, she was sitting in the dark with pain in her heart. She asked me about being a Christian I ministered to her she joined
a church the next day.
I believed God sent me to her in her time of need, as she had just been raped and was ready to give up on life, this was my first calling. Off and on since that time
God has placed me where he needs me all across the country and I thank him for choosing me to serve him to help other women of Abuse.
1. Chaplains serve in prisons, hospitals and truck stops
- Some chaplains are community or business based
-Chaplains are usually traveling ministers or minister to people traveling
-They are not faith based but knowledgeable all faiths
2.My faith group does not have chaplains as far as I know
3.My view is that chaplains they are very much in need in the future as our world change so does our ministry