Thursday, February 26, 2015

Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 2

 
Debra A. Miler
Master of Chaplaincy Studies
Lesson 2- The Person - the Mark of the Divine

Describe someone you know who has the Divine Mark. What set them apart?
The person that instantley comes to mind is my step father. His prayers are spontaneous and flow with an ease and a grace that is hard to describe. You can feel his heart and his emotion being poured forth in his prayers. He is truly a man that walks with God and practices everyday the kindness and compassion of a man touched by the grace of God.

Has anyone observed the mark in you? Write down what they have said?
Yes, friends, acquaintances, and family have noted the mark within me. They have told me that I instinctually touch their souls and I am able to connect with them emotionally, mentally, and physically. I am a Reiki practicioner and Integrated Energy Therapist and it is when offering a session I am able to establish those areas of the body, mind, and spirit that need healing. I have been told that I am a compassionate, loving and caring woman who can see into the soul and instantly relate to what the person is experiencing and offer encouraging words of wisdom sometimes years beyond my knowing.

Consider your calling. Describe it in a paragraph or two.
I have been called to assist at the bedside of the dying. It is ingrained in my heart and soul. I am often called to assist with the crossing over whether in this world or the next. I have been blessed with the vision of an Angel that stands at the entrance to the other world. She has assited me on numerous occasions by helping lost souls find their way to me so I can offer a blessing, and help them transition with ease, grace, and respect. I look upon my responsibility as an honor and the mark of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment