Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lesson 2

Describe someone you know who has the Divine Mark. What set them apart?

- My biological mother and her husband both had "something different" about them that I picked up on when I first got to know them in late 2014 and early 2015. They had a special kind of peace and joy that i didn't know was the fruits of the spirit.This ultimately led me to my new Christian faith and journey. I have observed this in other people, then asked them if they were Christians. They always say yes.

Has anyone observed the mark in you? Write down what they have said?

- I'm not totally sure, my adoptive mother told me I acted like an "old soul" as a baby, which may have been a Godly manifestation of some kind. I can say that I was "pulled" by God towards spiritual life many years ago, as if by a predestined plan. I didn't see it as a Divine plan until recently.

Consider your calling. Describe it in a paragraph or two.

I feel continuously pulled towards prayer and spiritual contemplation. I also feel drawn towards unbelievers or those of little faith, in a very sympathetic way. It's very new and I'm still trying to allow for Divine guidance instead of my own. I see myself involved in some kind of prayer ministry, but don't know yet how to begin that. I had an experience once in a supermarket where I was all of a sudden "pulled" to pray for a woman I saw but didn't know. I panicked and the "moment of opportunity" faded away. I felt very convicted and sorry to God for failing. I hope to be put to that kind of test in the future, in order to fulfill that duty.

-Zack G.-


No comments:

Post a Comment