Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chaplaincy Program

Master of Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 18‏


Each Monday I spend for hours visiting and four hours counseling. Tuesday I spend most of my taking appointments and catching up with paperwork. Wednesday is bible study and Thursday-Saturday I spend time taking on more appointments and of course Sunday I give a sermon. I also have a regular job, so it can be hard on my family and I do need to make time to spend more with my family and even take a vacation. Now that I have a little girl I really would like to spend more time with her.

Martin A


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment