Saturday, June 9, 2018

Lesson 19 Answer

Lesson 19 Answer

Chaplain Tool Belt and Toolbox

By David L. Brown

Tool Belt

            In my ministry, which consists of being Chaplain of my American Legion Post, I will need just a few items for my Tool belt. I will need business cards, my smartphone (calendar, digital recorder, digital Bible, e-mail, social networks, phone, contact list, notepad, internet etc.) breath mints, cash and a watch. I will also have myself, providing a smile, a personable attitude, listening ears and appropriate attire with of course, my American Legion hat.

Toolbox

            My toolbox will be housed in a handled bag of some sort. It will be equipped with Kleenex, Gideon Testaments (since I'm a Gideon), tracts, computer tablet, hand sanitizer, correspondence supplies, administrative supplies and portable worship items. I may also carry extra items in my car for those just-in-case moments (raincoat, umbrella, dress shirt, jacket, etc.) With these items, I should be ready for almost any contingency.

No comments:

Post a Comment