Friday, June 8, 2018

Lesson 17 Answer

Personal Accountability

            I have a mentor and he is my pastor. He has counseled me on many occasions and has been a guide and personal accountability partner. Although he is not a Chaplain he does do chaplain like work, especially in hospital settings. He's comfortable sharing his time, his empathy and Jesus with anyone in need.

            I need to increase my time with him if possible, which is difficult at this time, because of the extra time he has been spending with his wife. She has cancer and she's not doing well, so please pray for her recovery, either by the healing touch of God, the work of her doctors, or the ultimate healing – being called home to be with the Lord. My desire for mentorship can wait or I can seek another mentor. I know of a couple of possibilities that I need to pursue. It never hurts to have more than one mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment