Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 16

  Soul-friend : I am grateful two already have a soul friend and my oldest son we have seen each other through many difficult issues, not one greater than the lose of my wife and mother of our children.He and I at that time leaned on each other for support and comfort. We prayed together many times after our lose and assisted each other in our grief and still do.
  I got ordained in order to perform his marriage ceremony which never came to pass,but my Soul-friend encouraged me to continue down the path of my calling to Jesus Christ.I would improve our friendship by trying to have a better understanding of the road that he is traveling and to provide all of the love and understanding that we are both missing with our lose. I would also try to find the sacrament of the present moment with him,and receive the grace he brings to me.

Rev. Scott Habina

No comments:

Post a Comment