Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 12

I really had to put a lot of thought in to this lesson. As a future Chaplain and in my ministry , it is my goal to be able to provide counseling to who ever ask for my help. I will be doing more study on the field of counseling one on one as well as small group counseling.. as far as the resources available to me I have the contact information for diction groups as well as mental health professionals that would be able to assist me and those situations. It is my position not to give counseling to anyone who needs more help than I can provide without referring them to the proper authorities in that field. My greatest hope as a Chaplain is to provide the most comfort an understanding to the person requesting my help.

       Rev. Scott Habina

No comments:

Post a Comment