Friday, July 8, 2011

Chaplaincy Studies



Chaplaincy

  • Who in your ministry do you see as a potential soul-friend?  Do you have more than one potential soul-friend?  Describe in a paragraph or two how you have been or become a soul-friend to this person and how you would like to improve this relationship. 

  • I have many potential soul-friends.  I am the Chaplain for my local chapter of the Christian Motorcyclist Association and each of the members is, or is a potential soul-friend.  My duty as the chaplain is to be a soul-friend to all...offering comfort and prayers in hard times, celebrating celebrations, and being there in confidence if someone has a personal concern or problem. The best way to improve on this is to be a sincere witness in my walk with the Lord and to be available in time of need.  Building strong relationships and trust is a huge component as well.


    May God Bless you.....
       Rod
    Luke 14:23

    No comments:

    Post a Comment