Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chaplaincy Studies



Master of Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 18



  • Look at your ministry. What are the stressor points? What is your week like? Develop your spiritual care plan. Write a brief description of it.

  • In my capacity, time is my biggest stressor point.  Not only do I have my chaplaincy responsibilities, but I have my association functions and ministries as well as my full time job to contend with.  I just need to make sure I control my schedule as much as possible, setting aside the appropriate time for each thing....most especially my family; knowing that an emergency situation can call me away at any time.  I have developed my spiritual care plan by having both morning and evening devotional times...time for prayer, reflection, and scripture. On top of that, I do a bible study online and another with my Association.  I also address my spiritual care by playing mandolin in a gospel bluegrass band.  This not only praises the Lord in song, but fills my spirit and soul with the Word.



    May God Bless you.....
       Rod
    Luke 14:23

    No comments:

    Post a Comment