Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chaplain Studies Lesson 3 - Rev. Westbrook


My teaching skills are 2nd to none. I find myself teaching others all the time, especially my parents .
As far as my scripture knowledge is concerned I am greatly lacking. I have a Bible verse a day emailed to me a day.
I am hoping to increase my abilities.

Due to my handicap I find I have numerous opportunities to witness to others. My guinea pig Pumpkin is my favorite subject. She has brought strong healing energy to our household. My mothers blood pressure and life long sleep issues are resolving. Dad who due to age was not into pets. During the depression there wasn't money for luxuries like food for animals that would not be eaten. He can't get enough of Pumpkin.

Good character that's me. I don't know why but this aspect of my life comes easy. I really don't know what else to say. I do love self help books. Self improvement is my hobby.

Being faithful till marriage is an interesting concept. One I will face with future church member's of mine. I need to decide what I will do when I start dating again. (I had major health issues) . No sex. That would push for a commitment or move on by guys I date. The men I date are extra special. Due to my handicap. This should add a new facet.
Rev. Westbrook



No comments:

Post a Comment