Thursday, April 26, 2018

lesson 3

strengths

I believe i'm a good listener and i've been told this often

I was raised in a home with extremely open mined, empathetic, logical and rational parents who have instilled these traits in me.

i have developed keen observation skills over the course of my life and i really must contribute it to an early and life long fascination with sherlock holmes and work in many fields with a vast cross-section of people.

I know myself to have patience understanding and tolerance in abondance.

weaknesses

there is a side of me that wants to find solutions for everyone who comes to me with a problem. i know i cant and on most accounts no one is looking for me to solve their problems. my plan is a simple one to try and rectify this. wake up every morning and remind myself that i am only human, i can only do what i can and only when asked. other then that to slow down and listen with my heart.

i am not versed enough in enough faiths prayers. Again my plan is simple, read more much of prayers of multiple faiths and write and resite.

current affairs and trends are a weak point to i do not keep up enough with then. some more diligent reading on such matters.

after researching and careful thought to this next part of the lesson i've found myself quit stumped. I don't follow a specific faith nor do i follow any singular faiths dogma. my goal in this work is to be a multi faith chaplain and my personal spirituality is basic, its dogma simple and as followed 1. speak the truth 2. do what is right 3. harm nothing and i would keep that which is sacred to others and follow the rules of the faiths of those that i would minister to. it has been very difficult to find any information on a multi faith chaplain that has not chosen an organized religion that they personally follow. so i don't have any information as to the guidelines that my faith has to becoming any form of clergy.



No comments:

Post a Comment