Thursday, August 27, 2020

Lesson-16- The Soul Friend

When I think about the word soul-friend it brings my mind to two sisters in my church who would always want to be in my company. I have prayed with them, confessed things that we couldn't talk openly to others about.you felt a trust there.no fear. We celebrated one another, encouraged and went places together.it was said that it might sound strange but I just want to be in your presence.it trully is a spiritual connection there. They would ask guestions and valued my words. I feel a special type of bond with them and it doesn't take much for them to be considered one of my closest friends and we don't have to be around each other everyday. I least expected it because I never knew this was called a soul- friend. To improve or make it better I would just be real and cherish it more and be a loyal friend. Keep doing what I'm already doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment