Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Master of chaplaincy studies lesson16

MASTER OF CHAPLAINCY STUDIES: LESSON 16

In my ministry, I have more than one person as my soul-friend. However, my best soul-friend is Mr. Henri Louinis. How do we become soul-friends?
Well, Mr. Louinis and I grew up together. Even though he is 3 years older than I am, we used to do almost everything together. Playing soccer, all kinds of funny games, we ate together etc.… we're always having fun together. He used to fight for me when on the soccer field when someone hit me because I will not hit back.  I used to help him with homework. He has so much respect for me and until now he's still bragging about me. He used to defend me for anything because all my other friends used to call me the "little priest ".  I helped him find his wife. I was his correspondence, the liaison between him and his wife. They couldn't communicate without my presence.
Henri's wife's father used to be a pastor and we're all in our little community will go and play all the instruments at that church. We are still good friends in church and outside the church they're always looking for me for any problem or counselling. They trusted me, they believed in me and they even gave me more credit than I deserved. Actually, nothing can break our relationship. Is wonderful to be friends (soul-friends) for so many years. I know all their bad habits and behavior and they also know all mine.
I must say thank you to the Lord for having such a good relation for this long with this family. My soul-friends forever.
ReggieP.

No comments:

Post a Comment