Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chaplain lesson 10

I believe using touch is one of the most effective ways to help a person feel comforted. I know personally that if I am blue or if I feel bad, nothing makes me feel better than a hug. I am a hugged, I will hug anyone. This is one of the things my friends like about me. When I know someone feels bad, even if it is a stranger, I give them a hug. Whether it's a aura around me, or my fatherly looks I have never experienced a problem.
Imam also a handshaker. I think shaking lands is a way to confirm to someone that you are actually glad to meet them. I believe that the act of touching a person let's them know that you consider them equal to you, that you respect them.
So I consider touching someone

Rick Robbins
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment