Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chaplaincy Program

Chaplaincy Course #18
Reverand Pamela bagot-Beasley

My ministry is not solidly defined. I am not yet associated with an official organization. My direction is with Hospice. 

I know already that the stressor points that "might" arise are also the process of balancing time. Giving to those that need ministering to and giving to my family and my mother and myself in a way that serves everyone in a good and gracious way. 

At the moment my week is Monday-Friday I work with clients, spiritually counseling from 2-4 hours per day. Then another 1-2 hours per day answering the needs of people via email.
I am already fairly solid in Spiritual Care. i have a spiritual practice of meditation morning and evening, with devotional reading and music. I swim 3x week and hike on the weekend, spending as much time outside as possible, it is nature that deeply renews and inspires me to uplift others.

Thank everyone for their words of wisdom and inspiration in these posts, blessings, Pamela

*******************************

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment