Thursday, February 17, 2011

Become a Chaplain

Chapter 6 
While I have not been named as an official chaplain in my fire department, I do try to take on the roll when I’m needed. I have a background in counseling and spiritual studies and mostly what I do is help the members of my department before and after some of the tougher calls. More than anything people need someone to talk to. A few days ago we had a young girl, 18 years old, and she caved in her head when she crashed her car into a town plow truck. We’re not sure if she made it. Having someone there to talk to the responders who were called out to clean up the mess made a huge difference for them.


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment