Thursday, February 3, 2011

Become A Chaplain


Master of Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 8‏

My whole ministry if filled with compassion. I know that I was not always like this, however after completing CISM training both peer-to-peer and group I had a better understanding of what I was missing. Compassion was very much something that I was missing and once I found that out, I worked hard to better my ministry by becoming more understanding and compassionate. Now that I found what I was missing my ministry has grown from animals to nursing homes chaplaincy. Their noting like bringing out a smile or being a shoulder to lean on. Compassion is the key to understanding, communication, and your ministry.


Martin A

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment