Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chaplaincy Studies Course


Master of Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 10

My policy is to shake a hand, pat hand, or shoulder. I keep myself at a distance, for I would not want one to anyone to make actuation later of something that did not happen. I have taken many courses in the military concerning policy regarding touch and keeping distance of personal space and I have applied the same rules. Sometimes, it's said sad to say that some people are looking for trouble or are not mentally there that they can easily get someone who is trying to help them in trouble.



Martin A

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment