Monday, March 28, 2011

Become A Chaplain

“ This is What Chaplaincy Mean To Me”.
Every Thing You Need Is Behind The Veil”
"As a chaplain, I have a singular focus, because God has a singular focus as a former co-pastor of House Of Prayer Holiness Church under the leadership of the late Bishop Robert Evans And Bishop Reginald Smith and Also Pastor Anna Louise Eaddy my grandmother they were speakers on marriage. "God is in the transformation business. He's in the business of transforming sinners into saints, and then he's in the business of transforming saints into the image of his son and daughters I remember grand ma saying Child Seek FirstThe Kindom Of God And All Will Be Add Unto You“. 
 
"Even when I'm working with people who are going through extremely difficult situations, like a bad divorce with an abusive spouse, we're counseled by the Lord to love our enemies and to do good to those who persecute us. So the most important thing I tell them is, 'I know you're hurt. I know you've been betrayed. But the most important thing in this transaction is not your feelings but your spouse's soul.' 
 
"So I will always treat everyone the same because God is more interested in your eternal salvation than anything else." 
 
 
My thought if a parishioner came to me and asked what to do with my anger when a family member steals from you It's hard,I must admit , but the things one would tell you to do would be difficult to do unless you're a follower of Christ, because he empowers us to do the supernatural. The supernatural thing would be to forgive and to love. The classy thing to do would be just to root for your team. It's like they tell the people in high school: 'There's no booing in high school. Root for your team and leave the other team alone.' "
 
Chaplin are appointed and chosen and picked from the hands of God and are foreordained by the knowledge of God .(Jeremiah chapt1) as a chaplain I am appointed by God to oversee his kingdom I am called to be an intercessor for Pastors, ministers, evangelists ,and to rebuke those which may come against the kingdom of God.
 
With this Master degree in chaplain Studies this will be the key to open many many doors . Take the enemy’s camp by storm. Lead God people out of captivity into into the gates of freedoms . When I was called into the chaplaincy I heard God say I need someone not just anyone but some one to go behind the Veil and I responded and said” 
Lord Here Am I Send Me“
Submitted
Pastor Donald Eaddy

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment