Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Master of Chaplaincy Studies

Master of Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 13‏

I have a well thought out when it comes to my ministry and being a chaplain and I keep things in place and in order. I do not get involved with people that I counsel or work with. I keep my private life private and all things personal and I do not talk about anything concerning myself or personal life. I keep all things in order and maintain all documentation that provide my higher ups what my ministry is doing and what it and where it is going.

Martin A
*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment