Monday, March 21, 2011

Chaplaincy Program

Master of Chaplaincy Studies Lesson 13‏

I have always been caution when it came to dealing with different issues. When dealing with different counseling I always knew another chaplain that could also do the same if I did not feel comfortable doing so. I was helping a lady with grief after the loss of her husband. I started to feel that she had some type of strange attraction towards me when I started to get calls late at night and as soon as that started I recommended her to another chaplain friend of mine who could help her, which he did. I was right she later wanted to see me and that was something that was not going to happen. So I network with different chaplain in case the need for help comes to be.

Martin A

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment