Friday, March 4, 2011

Master of Chaplaincy Studies


I do all my counseling one on one and if need to do some marriage counseling I do it as a group together as a partnership. I do some one and one counseling with marriage couples but I think I need to work more in developing a counseling technique that I can more control of a group session when in a group setting. It works better when call parts are working together and are working on a common goal of doing better with the help of Christ. I want to be more of facilitator and let God do his work.

Martin A

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


No comments:

Post a Comment