Friday, March 25, 2011

Chaplaincy Program


Describe someone you know who has the Divine Mark. What set them apart?
My second cousin who was a Methodist Pastor had the Divine Mark.  He was set apart because of his demeanor.  He was always calm and comforting in every way.  He was never judgmental always looked for the positive.  He was passionate about his calling and he definitely lived the talk.  You knew you could always speak with him about anything.  There was a real trust and sincerity with him.  Jesus definitely did shine through this man.
Has anyone observed the mark in you? Write down what they have said?
I truely believe my mom has observed this.  I did not always live the life God would be proud of, but when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, she notice my whole demeanor changed for the good.  She often comments that I never talk about anyone and that I seem more kind and caring.  She has told me on many occasions she is so glad at the changes I have made in my life.  I gave her a Bible and put my favorite verse inside the front cover.  Romans 5:8
Consider your calling. Describe it in a paragraph or two.
I belong to the Christian Motorcyclist Association.  I am a fairly new member and last fall, our chaplain, because of personal reasons relating to the time commitment had to step down.  We needed a new chaplain and several members, including the former Chaplain said the saw something in me and that I should consider taking over that role.  I told them I didn't know how to be a Chaplain and I was afraid I would not be capable to serve in the way I should.  The former Chaplain told me he sees it in me and that I should pray about it and let God lead me....putting total trust in Him.  I prayed and prayed and still pray for His guidance.  I am thoroughly convinced He wants me to pursue this course as He has led me in this new position.  I feel as if I have been annointed by Him to be the Chaplain of our chapter.  I definitely feel an inner peace that I have not experienced before and I feel a lot of things working with me from within.  I truly feel the Lord is working through me and I feel him leading me and at my side always. 

May God Bless you.....
   Rod
Luke 14:23

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment